Monday, February 1, 2010

My Blackberry

    It is not common for someone like me who would fall for tech gadgets especially when it comes to handphone because all I do with it is to answer phone calls, make phone calls, and last but not least SMS.



    That's about it!!IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!

    For as loooooong as I can remember, I have been holding the same handphone for ages....Actually come to think of it, some of my friends may have changed girlfriends faster than I can change my handphone.



    It's save to say or as lame as it seems, that my handphone is the closest to me, so I suppose i can call it my baby for now.

    There was absolutely no need to change my handphone at all as it has been performing its duties very well and had no problems whatsoever. I mean, if your girlfriend is pretty, and the nicest person in this world to you, you just don't break-up with her isn't it but you marry with her instead right?

    WRONG!!!

    Because today, things are changing so fast that we cannot be left behind. We got to keep on moving with the times and update ourselves in order to keep up with the trend.

    With that guys, my baby or was my baby has been replaced with...

    My Blackberry, My Bee Bee, My Boo Boo, My Bbbbbb, My Berry...

    Whichever that may seem to fit for my new toy, behold,

    My Blackberry Curve 8520!!!


     Ok i'm going to go through this very quickly...It came in a box like this..



    It comes with a piece of earphones, charger, a cd.


    And it also comes with an aweful looking rubber cover which is definitely a put-off to any girl, and I meannn any girl in general who sees you wrapping your phone with it.


    Its like leaving the plastic in your brand new car to protect the seats.

    Let me show you what I mean???



    The only thing that it does not come with is a manual on how to use it. Its like as if anyone who has the phone is suppose to just know how to use it and trust me, for someone like me who has never had such a SMART Phone before in the past...It wasn't easy to just jump into it!!

    Now this blackberry in Malaysia is what i'd like to call the "OKLAH PHONE".



    Tell people that you have a blackberry curve 8520 who owns a blackberry bold and they'd probably tell you that well.."the curve can do just about everything the bold can do...oklah its good enough alreadylah..."

    Let me put it this way,

    Owning a blackberry curve 8520 is like buying a BMW with a 1.8 engine and the blackberry bold would be similar to buying a BMW with a 2.5L engine. 



    So if there was anything, the bold would be more expensive and of course you would get the extra frills like better screen resolution, nicer body texture, and little things here and there.




    But oklah, if you're willing to settle for something less like lower screen resolution, and body made out of plastic then go with the OK phone(Blackberry Curve 8520) lor..

    With that said, for RM998 (less than a thousand ringgit), I got the phone from Celcom and will be using their celcom xpax prepaid line. For RM2.50 per day, you get to surf the internet with unlimited data which may not seem too bad. The only problem with their prepaid line as compared to DIGI is that they're just expensive when making phone calls and SMS which is quite an important aspect when choosing a line.

    Ok I won't go through all the details which you can probably read from the gazillion websites out there but let me tell you the ok part of this OKLAH PHONE as compared to my old baby in the past.

    I must admit that having this phone is like a whole new experience to me. I can tweet, I can Facebook, I can Email, I can MSN Chat, I can blackberry Messenger, I can surf the net. What i'm trying to say, I have never been so connected to the Web that I did in the past. Internet on-the-go!

    Some even experience new things like taking the phone to entertain themselves when they're taking a SHITT. There is no other place where you're more in ONE with the phone.


    Some also experience new things like using the phone to entertain themselves during a traffic jam. Its just a whole new different world of how you would do things.

    But with all benefits, there are always drawbacks and I can't help but share with you guys hoping one of you can help me out on this one.

    I CAN'T PLAY YOUTUBE ON IT!!!!

    How do I watch youtube on the blackberry Curve 8520?Just awhile ago, I visited the Celcom Branch in the Curve and I was given a reply from one of the staff working there that the Curve cannot play youtube.

    Mann......That's like driving a BMW 318 with a dashboard that has a hole in it instead of an LCD Screen!!!urrrghhh..Source URL: http://carneeew.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-blackberry.html
    Visit Car New for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp

Blog Archive